Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Stemgraphic v.0.5.x: stem-and-leaf EDA and visualization for numbers, categoricals and text


 Stemgraphic open source


In 2016 at PyDataCarolinas, I open-sourced my stem-and-leaf toolkit for exploratory data analysis and visualization. Later, in October 2016 I had posted the link to the video.



Stemgraphic.alpha


With the 0.5.x releases, I've introduced the categorical and text support. In the next few weeks, I'll be introducing some of the features, particularly those found in the new stemgraphic.alpha module of the stemgraphic package, such as back-to-back plots and stem-and-leaf heatmaps:




But if you want to get started, check out stemgraphic.org, and the github repo (especially the notebooks).

Github Repo

https://github.com/fdion/stemgraphic


Francois Dion
@f_dion

No comments: